The Chicken Fry Challenge
Are you up for the challenge?
The Chicken Fry Challenge was conceived all in fun in 2003 with very few attempts until around 2012 when it took off with the popularity of Food Challenge TV shows such as Man vs Food and Social media.
Since that time the Challenge has been attempted thousands of times with approx. 103 wins.
The current record is held by Molly Schuyler and Dan Killer Kennedy with a time of 8 minutes and 3 seconds each.
- Three Original Chicken Fried Steaks
- 2 scoops of mashed potatoes or fries
- Side salad & 2 servings of green beans
- There is a biscuit & 2 cinnamon rolls
- There is a 1-hour time limit to finish
- Time starts as soon as you cut into your food or take your first bite
- You may stand during the challenge and dunking is allowed too
- Free Meal
- Free T-shirt